So I'm using the new xcode 7.1 beta since we can deploy to iOS devices without paying the $100 yearly developer program fee and if I run an app via Xcode it runs fine on my device, but when done through delphi the app opens and closes in about 1 second.

So I'm using the new xcode 7.1 beta since we can deploy to iOS devices without paying the $100 yearly developer program fee and if I run an app via Xcode it runs fine on my device, but when done through delphi the app opens and closes in about 1 second. 

So I ran it through 'instruments' and opened up the console and I'm getting this error :

"dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
  Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/0E3DDB30-C1FE-43AB-8A1A-0369180F5404/NewProject1.app/NewProject1
  Reason: Incompatible library version: NewProject1 requires version 25971.111.89 or later, but libc++abi.dylib provides version 1.0.0
"

Not sure what to do here, the firemonkey apps won't even run on mac osx, but runs fine on the iOS simulator. Apps run fine through Xcode. Does anybody have a fix for this ?

Comments