In Delphi XE10 Pro, the code that sets custom StyleLookup to TTreeViewItems and TListViewItems created at run time, DON'T WORKS.

In Delphi XE10 Pro, the code that sets custom StyleLookup to TTreeViewItems and TListViewItems created at run time, DON'T WORKS.

It shows only the text assigned to the Text property. It's absurd!

And I can't find how to do this in Delphi XE10 Seattle.

Al my applications use TTreeViews and TListViews with custom StyleBook assigned at runtime. For me it's very important solve this. 

I'm totally blocked with this issue. 

I don't know if it's a bug. I know that this components has been suffer a refactoring process, but I can't find help about how to make this in Delphi XE10. I can't assign a custom Style to the TListViewItems and TTreeViewItems created at run time. 

Does any one have the same problem?  And the solution? 

Thanks!

Comments