just received my welcome letter from Mr Jacops of Idero. seems quite positive.

Comments

  1. I did, too. I think it'll all turn out alright, but I decided to send him an email anyway :D lol hey, he did say "feel free to mail me with questions", which I sort of did. My comment to their initial post is still in the moderation queue :D

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea Raimondi Oh, boy, is he going to be spammed with questions or what ;-)

    BTW, letter sounds good. Looking forward to new roadmap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got  it too. It does seem encouraging. I don't remember the last time the CEO of Embarcadero included his email address in an email :) When I think about it, I don't even know who the CEO of Embarcadero is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also received, but in German, since i'm living there.
    Herr Jacops speaks German language very well too :)
    sounds like good Person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be interesting to see how EmbarcIdera evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spoke to Mr. Jacops, he reached out to me about some concerns, this is now on a holding pattern until further information comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richard Baroniunas "this" meaning what?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lars Fosdal "This" means you (Clients) wait as the buyer has to review the business internals of the seller to make rational decisions.

    Pretty much a "Course 101" in mergers.  I was instrumental in working with 3 major USA bank mergers as well as the stock exchange mergers so the employees usually wait for the buyer to send in the teams to review and go over what to condense or wipe out.

    You (the client) do a wondering such as "I wonder WTF is going on".

    I was more perturbed that EMB did not send out any sort of communications after the announcement was done especially for the amount of money invested in EMB products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also think EMB could have given their customers more infomation regarding the takeover and how we would be affected

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got it too.  It went to the address which is registered on EDN.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Jacops replied.

    He did not JUST reply, though, he replied citing things I had written. HE
    HAS FRIGGING READ IT!!!

    Well.. ok, now I am seriously impressed. This guy seems to mean business.

    A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment