Most of the CodeRage X #10Seattle videos are available for replay now. There are a few that had some issues and I am still editing them to fix them. There are a few others that are premium and only available to Update Subscription customers. Emails should be going out to everyone involved with details.

Most of the CodeRage X #10Seattle  videos are available for replay now. There are a few that had some issues and I am still editing them to fix them. There are a few others that are premium and only available to Update Subscription customers. Emails should be going out to everyone involved with details. 

I'd like to thank my son, who came with me during his vacation to edit, render and upload CodeRage videos so we could get these online so quickly.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwUPJvR9mZHi5rzePADdymmQVnNPbI6Et

Comments

  1. Thanks, I take it the email will indicate which sessions are only available on update subscription ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to that playlist you will see the 5 that are subscription only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell your son his efforts are greatly appreciated. I hope you had some good bonding time Jim. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I take it those marked with PREVIEW are the subscription ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael Riley Will do.
    Brett Wilton correct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can not find Olaf Moniens'
    Build a Push-Enabled Mobile App with Parse
    and 
    Simplify MultiThreading with System.Threading for Mobile and Desktop Apps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jim I have an active subscription but I not received the email with details. When will I receive it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment