So my Delphi XE6 install suddenly started doing this each time I fire it up:

So my Delphi XE6 install suddenly started doing this each time I fire it up:

[Window Title]
Error
[Content]
Can't load package c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\14.0\bin\dclmcn200.bpl.
Registration procedure, VCLFormDesigner.IDERegister in package C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\14.0\bin\vcldesigner200.bpl raised exception class EActionError: The VCL framework is already registered.
Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded?
[Yes] [No]

The bpl that triggers the complaint (dclmcn200.bpl in this case) changes, but the rest is the same.

I haven't installed or changed any Delphi related stuff lately, it worked fine last week but this week it's been doing this consistently.

Any ideas what this might be?

Comments