Yet another grumble but this time is about BOGO - Why do new customers get a free gift but us loyal customers get shafted (ie, nothing). For once, there is something that I am quite interested in but as being a hobby programmer, it is out of my budget :-(

Yet another grumble but this time is about BOGO - Why do new customers get a free gift but us loyal customers get shafted (ie, nothing). For once, there is something that I am quite interested in but as being a hobby programmer, it is out of my budget :-(

Don't get me wrong... I am not asking for a free version but a discounted wouldn't go astray. At least that way they have a hope of getting some repeat business (ie, the yearly subscription)...

Time to hop off my soap box - thanks for the ear all :)

Comments

  1. Lars Fosdal​ I should have known better. I guess my frustration got the better of me. I know that, as moderator, you need to keep us kids in line and why you mumbled your initial comment - for you have to do that, I apologise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries - I will keep hammering the message in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thick head, so it will take a while :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment