After updating to DX10 Update 1 I now get an error when trying to run my FMX application on OSX (10.10.1 Yosemite). The application appears in the Mac's taskbar then I get "Runtime error 230 at 00016C32" in the PAServer console window and the application closes.

After updating to DX10 Update 1 I now get an error when trying to run my FMX application on OSX (10.10.1 Yosemite). The application appears in the Mac's taskbar then I get "Runtime error 230 at 00016C32" in the PAServer console window and the application closes.

It compiles and runs with Win32 and Win64 without a single hint or warning. If I try to debug the application on OSX the Delphi debugger never even hits the first breakpoint.

If I comment out all the files in the uses clause of the project file the application runs so I assume one of the files has an intiialization section that is causing issues, but I have a lot of files and it's not feasible to remove them all one by one to find the culprit.

Anybody having a similar problem? Is there any way to get more information about the error from PAServer or OSX?

Comments