Can anyone recommend me an advanced Delphi book?

Comments

  1. "Advanced" is a bit vague... Language, frameworks, components, design and architectures, mobile, VCL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally, an advanced book will concentrate on a narrow and specific aspect of the subject. Do you just want to learn an arbitrary aspect to advanced level, or are you interested in learning about some specific aspects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul TOTH does an English version of Delphi & Studio exist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Riley I don't think so, the book was great at the time of Delphi 7 because they were few french book about Delphi, and I don't have the time to make a new one :) They're probably a lot of good english book already isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. David Heffernan
    I want to know more about TIdCmdTCPServer, TIdTCPClient and TJvCreateProcess components. And concretly about events management of this components.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul TOTH There are many good Delphi books... I own a lot of them. It would have been nice to add yours to my bookcase. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Francisco G. Valverde Abenza I'm not sure you need a book to learn about these components.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a bit outdated, but has a lot of Delphi secrets: Delphi Developer's Handbook (http://www.marcocantu.com/ddh/)
    It's one of my favorite Delphi books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best book is the source code - and stepping through unknown stuff in the debugger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment