#10Seattle

Comments

  1. I might be more glad depending what is in the update release ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, is Seattle Rad Studio, or also Delphi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes (or statements always end up with the answer of 'yes')

    I believe it covers RS, Delphi and C++

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^ maybe that's why I have so mush much trouble. (along with speling)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick Hughes Is it too early to pick on your spelling? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't quite put my finger on it but I think there's a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patrick Hughes Please just go have a coffee/beer (or two, or three, or... ) until you the feeling goes away ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruined the Win64 platform we support. There is a patch for the compiler, but the RTL may still be affected. Waiting for the official Update.
    In the meanwhile, still using XE8's dcc64.exe to compile for Win64, but #10Seattle as IDE...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment