Hello

Hello,
I'm doing a program that needs to run a program by rescue a console and data returned from the execution of that program.
But I have some kind of mistake, because with this setting:
    mCP.WaitForTerminate: = true;
    mCP.ConsoleOptions: = [coOwnerData];
    mCP.OnTerminate: = functionCatchData;
if I put mCP.StopWaiting; I did not catch any event when the execution of the console. However, if I don't put him mCP.StopWaiting; yes I OnTerminate capture the event.
What can I do?
Kind regards and thank you very much

Comments

  1. You might have more luck getting help if you at least tell us what type mCP is and from which library it comes from.

    Also, your description of what happens or does not happen is not clear. Do you mean that if you add mCP.StopWaiting then OnTerminate does not trigger/fire? And that if you do not add mCP.StopWaiting then OnTerminate does trigger/fire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asbjørn Heid
    The type mCP is "TJvCreateProcess".
    That's correct, if I add mCP.StopWaiting then OnTerminate does not trigger/fire.
    In addition, I call "mCP" two times, but I receive one ExitCode only. I have separated both calls into two distintc processes, and I receive two ExitCode now.
    But now I have got other problem: I call this application from other application, and I don't receive ExitCode.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment