I'm trying to certifícate a Delphi 2007 desktop application for Windows 7. I have downloaded Windows SDK, compiled the manifest inside the exe, but when executing windows app certification kit, the app never ends recopiling System information.

I'm trying to certifícate a Delphi 2007 desktop application for Windows 7. I have downloaded Windows SDK, compiled the manifest inside the exe, but when executing windows app certification kit, the app never ends recopiling System information.

Has anyone been able to certificate a delphi application for windows 7?
If your customer requiere it, how have you solved it?

Thanks

Comments

  1. Thank you for your response Steve, but
    innosetup is the installer, and the installer is also signed in my application.
     What must be certified is the installed application, not only the installer iitself.
    For example: 
    The installed application need the manifest. The manifest has to contain certain information. This link explain the process to certificate an desktop aplication for Windows 7/8:
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh749939
    What I would like to know is if some developer has been able to certificate an application written in delphi (For me Delphi 2007)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Garcia Inno Setup signs both the application and the installer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment