I have a doubt, is it safe to drop DelphiFeeds in favor of BeginEnd?

Comments

  1. I still prefer the layout of delphifeeds, I wish Eric Grange  will consider adding gray lines between sections (especially between blog posts) to improve the readability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that have no meaning to me, sorry for being egoist, I use a feed reader (of my own) with inside rules that showns everything with alternated colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heinz Toskano RemObjects feed is suspended in beginend. If only we could have both lists to compare. Btw, why we shouldn't keep DelphiFeeds? There is FMXFeeds. If you don't need them, don't read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like DelphiFeeds but I have the impression the admins are veeeeeery slow in approving new blog suggestions. BeginEnd is much faster at this point. I see myself more often spending time on BeginEnd because of this. If DelphiFeeds doesn't become faster in the future then I may drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the DelphiFeeds Top Bar, I wrote a plugin just to remove it, since I move to BeginEnd, I'm very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Eric Grange and RemObjects Software which posts are now appear in the beginend feed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like beginEnd but the main page of Delphifeeds is nicer

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like BeginEnd contains most of the blogs that are on DelphiFeeds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment