In the end of the year even big boys like Delphi developers are waiting for a wonders. So I would like to show something at least interesting and unusual.

In the end of the year even big boys like Delphi developers are waiting for a wonders. So I would like to show something at least interesting and unusual.
It is a grid.
Another one grid? Who needs one more grid when we already have DBGridEh, NextGrid, AdvGrid, TreeView (where you can draw almost anything), and king of the grids - QuantumGrid.
But this grid is very different.
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/xmltree2.htm
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/xmltree2.htm

Comments

  1. I asked because although I'm not using Lazarus regularly I keep an eye on it, saved my a..s with a WinCE (yes you read right WinCE ) project a few weeks ago, AFAIK there is Fastreports for Lazarus, there is Indy, mORMot has some kind of support and a quality Grid is missing, I saw +David Berneda is supporting it too with his BI package,
    there are some greenfield projects ahead and if I had a decent commercial cross platform supported Grid ( there is Virtual tree grid, but not somethings like DevExpress ) I certainly will use Lazarus for the new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mocte Sandoval
    This grid/tree is not a replacement for rich grids like DevEx or TMS because  it lacks some features, for example set of in-cell edit controls.
    It is designed for cases where you need to show some really complex and interactive content in cells but not for editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Sviridenkov thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment