To all Sci-Fi fans out there. If you have missed it the last time, my son's book, Star Clusters: New Arrivals is free on Kindle again (was $10). Two more days! Go get it! :)

To all Sci-Fi fans out there. If you have missed it the last time, my son's book, Star Clusters: New Arrivals is free on Kindle again (was $10). Two more days! Go get it! :) 

If you have Android device you can also get free Star Clusters New Year countdown app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dalolorn.cnc
http://dalolorn.com/starclusters/

Comments

  1. Thomas Mueller I hope you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it only available for kindle users?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piotr Antoniak Yes. But you can also read it on PC through free Kindle reader app.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalija Prasnikar Thanks. I will try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piotr Antoniak or you can remove the "copy protection", convert it to a standard format like MOBI and read it with whichever ebook reader you fancy. I do that routinely with all ebooks I buy from Amazon because I want to manage and read them with Calibre (PC) and Calibre Companion (Android). I still copy them to my Kindle though because it is a rather nice ebook reader. (And no, I don't share these books, that would be illegal.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thomas Mueller Thanks! Didn't know it's possible to port Amazon books back from kindle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment