Could someone check this issue
Could someone check this issue
https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-12850
It was closed as 'Cannot reproduce', but I can consistently reproduce it on Seattle update 1
Command line to run is
AuditsCLI.exe -v --audits --xml CodeAudit.dproj -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\17.0/lib/win32/release"
https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-12850
https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-12850
It was closed as 'Cannot reproduce', but I can consistently reproduce it on Seattle update 1
Command line to run is
AuditsCLI.exe -v --audits --xml CodeAudit.dproj -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\17.0/lib/win32/release"
https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-12850
Just disable Code Audit feature in the IDE...
ReplyDeleteNeeds steps. Mine were:
ReplyDelete1. Load attached project
2. Click Project|Code Audits
3. Click Start
Exp: No errors
Act: No errors
Could you try following command line AuditsCLI.exe -v --audits --xml CodeAudit.dproj -U"C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\17.0\lib\win32\release"
ReplyDeleteUsing that command results in what I assume is an error, starting with:
ReplyDeleteAuditing uCodeAudit
at com.borland.sapient.converter.sci.TypeConverter.convertSetType(SciType sciType, SciObject owner)
at com.borland.sapient.converter.sci.TypeConverter.convertType(SciType sciType, SciObject owner)
at com.borland.sapient.converter.sci.SciToApt.convertType(SciType sciType, SciObject owner)
at com.borland.sapient.converter.sci.SciToApt.convertVariable(Int32 kind, SciVariable sciVariable)
at com.borland.sapient.converter.sci.SciToApt.convertDeclaration(Int32 kind, SciObject sciObj)
Delphi 10 Seattle (pre update 1)
Thank you, that's the same error I'm getting. I'll try to dispute resolution in this ticket
ReplyDeleteI'll put a watch on it and escalate if necessary, thanks
ReplyDelete