Help With Uninstall of Delphi 10 Seattle

Help With Uninstall of Delphi 10 Seattle

I did a dumb thing and now I can't figure out how to move forward, please help.

I downloaded the Delphi 10 Seattle Update 1 in preparation for doing the upgrade. I went to Program and Features and started the uninstall process for Delphi 10 Seattle. After several files were delete (maybe 200-300) I realized I forgot to check the Library Path and Browsing Path of my current install. So, I hit the "Cancel" button on the Uninstall screen.

I fired up Delphi 10 Seattle, checked the Library Path and Browsing Path. I then went back to Program and Features and issued the Uninstall a second time on Delphi 10 Seattle. This time it whizzed right by and was done in a second. I dismissed the dialog box without reading it carefully (dumb mistake).

Here is the problem I have:

1. Delphi 10 Seattle does not exist in the list of programs within Program and Features
2. Delphi 10 Seattle is present on my computer and loads when launched from the start menu
3. When I try the Delphi 10 Seattle "Modify, Repair, Uninstall" shortcut it can't find setup.exe

I'm afraid to install Delphi 10 Seattle Update 1 becuase Delphi 10 Seattle has technically not been removed from my computer.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to move forward and install Delphi 10 Seattle Update 1.

Thanks in advance.

Comments