Ok guys, need a bit of help. I'm trying to add icons to my components but can't find any information about how to create the 3 different size icons which Delphi has options for. (by right clicking the component palette and selecting "Properties")

Ok guys, need a bit of help. I'm trying to add icons to my components but can't find any information about how to create the 3 different size icons which Delphi has options for. (by right clicking the component palette and selecting "Properties")

Documentation out on the internet seems to be lacking a bit in this area, unless I'm doing something wrong. I've got a standard BITMAP icon added (which I beleive is 24x24) but I also need to add a 16x16 and a 32x32.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Comments

  1. Just changed my 3 bitmaps slightly and it is only using the 24x24 bitmap and resizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, found it! I needed to add 16 and 32 to the end of my component name in the *.rc file like this...

    TksTableView BITMAP "TksTableView_24.bmp"
    TksTableView16 BITMAP "TksTableView_16.bmp"
    TksTableView32 BITMAP "TksTableView_32.bmp"

    All working ok now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment