Where Do I Get the Latest RAD Studio 10 Seattle Pro Installer?

Where Do I Get the Latest RAD Studio 10 Seattle Pro Installer?
I got a new Surface Book earlier this week. So today I sat down to install the latest RAD studio. I went to the maintenance site. I signed in. There was no sign of a suitable download. I went to the main Embarcadero site and looked for a "Customer Log-in" menu item. I couldn't find one. I clicked on a trial download; thinking that I could install and log in to the app. But it wanted to give me a trial of Architect. I eventually found an installer on another machine and copied it over.

Unless I'm missing something spectacularly simple, Embarcadero seems to make it overly complicated for paying maintenance customers to download and install the latest version of Delphi or RAD Studio.

What I'd like would be a single log-in which has a "Customer Download" section where I can access all the versions I have paid for. Is that too much to ask for?

Comments

  1. Code Central -> My Code Central -> My Downloads is where I download it from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos Tré & Richard Baroniunas Thanks. I did eventually find it. I just don't know why the process isn't easier. It seems Embarcadero's web presence is (IMO) a bit of mess. There's maintenance, CC and EDN, as well as the main site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Maughan Carlos Tré it has been that way for years and I have done nothing but complain to deaf ears. The web site is from the 90s and I already told Idera to change this site. Extremely difficult to sort and there is no need if you have my account information to show me a list of products I did not purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Steve Maughan about the mess and Richard Baroniunas about the deaf ears. Like many developers (hear who's saying this) Embarcadero seems to be very good at spreading their resources over as many things they want to do making it really hard to properly finish things and keep focus.

    Anyway: the ones I know about:

    23.0.20618.2753: Delphi 10 Seattle http://altd.embarcadero.com/download/radstudio/10/delphicbuilder10.iso
    23.0.21418.4207: Delphi 10 Seattle Update 1 http://altd.embarcadero.com/download/radstudio/10/delphicbuilder10_upd1.iso

    Warren did a very interesting Post here recently pointing to his blog article: http://delphicodemonkey.blogspot.nl/2016/01/finding-delphi-hotfixes-on-edn.html that helps finding these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment