Hi everybody

Hi everybody,

The last year, I have been involved in the Angular Schema Form project.
It is a combination of JSON, JSON schema and a form format(in JSON) that produces a input form. The data entered is validated using the schema.
Example here to play around with:
http://schemaform.io/examples/bootstrap-example.html

This makes it possible for a system/organisation to use centrally defined data structures, rules and input forms which can then be used in any view. It has already been used by large organisations, and JSON Schema in general is much, much simpler than XML Schema. Because that is enough. So I think that this is something that will be more common in the future.

So I am going to try and create a Delphi-port of ASF: Delphi Schema Form.

What I am doing here instead of hacking away is:
1. Checking if anybody would be interested in such functionality? Maybe contribute?

2. Asking a question, because I really only see one catch that would hinder the development of delphi-schema-form; i haven't found a JSON Schema data validator for Delphi. Anybody know more than I do? Anybody working on it?

//Nicklas
https://github.com/json-schema-form/angular-schema-form

Comments

  1. This is a pure front end thing, the back end is not part of it, you can use whatever tech you like.

    However, in my case, I use a framework I have developed in Python, "Optimal Framework" that handles all the storage and schemas and works against a MongoDB document database, so I will make a REST/websocket integration with that:
    https://github.com/OptimalBPM/framework

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment