Hi

Hi

I have been developing for 5 months with Delphi Seattle, and all of sudden Delphi is no more able to find my Developer Certificate.

I can see the Development Provisioning, but no matter what I do, it seems that Delphi is not able to read the Developer Certificate.

I am able with XCode to create a default project and download it to my 2 devices, but Delphi is broken.

I have applied the PAServer Hotfix, with no much more success.

The connection with PAServer works, the update of the SDK works, compilation works, I just can't deploy my application since the developer certificate is not present.

I am completely lost, I hope one of you has found the error with that.

Thank you in advance for your help

Marco

Next step is to call Embarcadero, I hope they can help.

Comments

  1. Wow, thanks a lot. Worth sharing with the community, as this might end up affecting quite a few developers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog post "RAD Studio iOS Developer Certificate Issue Possibly Caused by Apple WWDR Certificate Expriration" at http://blog.marcocantu.com/blog/2016-february-radstudio-ios-certificate-apple-certificate-expriration.html (for future reference)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment