Ok, trying to get a handle on Master Detail in MongoDB. I have looked at the MongoDB - Datasets example but I'm evidently not seeing the magic of what is happening behind the scenes to update the boxes at the bottom - Coords and Grades.

Ok, trying to get a handle on Master Detail in MongoDB. I have looked at the MongoDB - Datasets example but I'm evidently not seeing the magic of what is happening behind the scenes to update the boxes at the bottom - Coords and Grades.

Really what I want is a TDataGrid at the top and each time I click on a record it updates data items below. Actually the below data items could be displayed simply as Labels.

So I want to be able to reach inside a DataSet and pull out the individual data for each field in the currently selected row.

Can someone help me to understand this? Thank you!

Comments