Thomas Mueller I can extend the deadline by a day or two if you want :) Currently it ends on Monday, giving people the weekend to spend writing code as well.
David Millington thanks for the offer, but I would just get tempted to waste time on it that I should spend on more important issues. I have already done some work on GExperts today, time which I couldn't really afford, but I needed to relax some. (I shouldn't be posting on G+ either, really....)
David Millington may know :)
ReplyDeleteEnd of this month I believe... And it is David Millington, David Millington and David Millington
ReplyDeleteMy bad - going by https://parnassus.co/bad-delphi-code-the-competition/, it is this weekend it finishes.
ReplyDeleteOh cr*p, missed the deadline.
ReplyDeleteThomas Mueller no you haven't - you have 2 days left...
ReplyDeleteNicholas Ring no time for that at the moment. I should have submitted something when the contest started.
ReplyDeleteThomas Mueller Yeah, the same here
ReplyDeleteWOOO HOOO! More chances then :P
ReplyDeleteneed to finish my project today and sent it in(as i am sure i'll "forget" everything during the weekend :D)
ReplyDeleteThomas Mueller I can extend the deadline by a day or two if you want :) Currently it ends on Monday, giving people the weekend to spend writing code as well.
ReplyDeleteDavid Millington thanks for the offer, but I would just get tempted to waste time on it that I should spend on more important issues. I have already done some work on GExperts today, time which I couldn't really afford, but I needed to relax some. (I shouldn't be posting on G+ either, really....)
ReplyDeleteDavid Millington noooooooo!!! LOL! If you do that, more developers will apply - almost all of whom very talented - and my chances will decrease :D
ReplyDelete