I have been tasked with finding and choosing an encryption library for Delphi.

I have been tasked with finding and choosing an encryption library for Delphi. One of the main criteria is that it work with C#/.Net -- i.e., that something encrypted with Delphi be decrypt-able with C#/.Net, and vice versa.

I've also been tasked with, once the library is chosen, selecting an encryption algorithm. Again, it needs to work seamlessly with C#/.Net

Leadership seems inclined to use Turbopower's LockBox, but then this brings the question of Version 2 versus Version 3.

I confess to only limited knowledge of encryption, and so am asking for the wisdom of you fine people to help me.

Any advice on where to get started? Any advice on various Delphi libraries that should be C#/.Net friendly?

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Comments