I have generated, HPP and OBJ, Gtfrxportintf unit(.pas). but I try to use in the CPP, I got this error.
I have generated, HPP and OBJ, Gtfrxportintf unit(.pas). but I try to use in the CPP, I got this error.
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall Gtfrxportintf::TgtFRExportInterface::RenderDocument(Frxclass::TfrxReport *, bool, bool)' referenced from C:\USERS\MANIKATA\DOCUMENTS\EMBARCADERO\STUDIO\PROJECTS\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ
Please advise.
[ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall Gtfrxportintf::TgtFRExportInterface::RenderDocument(Frxclass::TfrxReport *, bool, bool)' referenced from C:\USERS\MANIKATA\DOCUMENTS\EMBARCADERO\STUDIO\PROJECTS\WIN32\DEBUG\UNIT1.OBJ
Please advise.
This is a reporting library of some sort (FastReports?)? Have you contacted their support? They will have people using C++Builder.
ReplyDeleteThings to try:
* Check that a method with that signature (in Pascal) exists in the TgtFRExportInterface source code (i.e., check that the HPP and the .pas align correctly.)
* Run tdump over the library BPL, and grep the results for that method. Compare the signatures. Are they different in a way that the linker will identify them as different methods?
* Do you need a #pragma link in order to link the library in?
Questions:
* What library is this?
* What Delphi and C++ version is this?
* Unit1 implies you can reproduce this easily. Can you give instructions for a simple reproducing project?
* Are you linking statically or dynamically, and do you have the right packages set up?
By the way, there is a C++Builder Developers community too. It's not as active as the Delphi one, but it could be worth posting there - you may find more people who are familiar with C++.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/communities/118315259185736124693
This kind of issue is usually resolved by making sure you have the right things to link to, either packages in the project options, or a manual pragma link.