Is there a way to create a FireMonkey Component for Android/iOS without creating a Design Package project? Can I mix component with ordinal Delphi code in my application? I don`t want to share this components but I want to make them reusable to use it in my projects :D I don`t need to support desktop platforms once I love to use ARC :D

Is there a way to create a FireMonkey Component for Android/iOS without creating a Design Package project? Can I mix component with ordinal Delphi code in my application? I don`t want to share this components but I want to make them reusable to use it in my projects :D I don`t need to support desktop platforms once I love to use ARC :D

I came from Android developement where is possible to create a custom view (component) per Java class and add it the layout without creating an external library, is there some alternative like this in FireMonkey?

Thanks a lot, guys :D

Comments