MSBuild: Compiling and generating an Android APK file

MSBuild: Compiling and generating an Android APK file

I was wondering if someone can help with my issue. I have a multi platform application done in Seattle. I have written a batch file to compile for the various platforms. This is working well. The issue is that when I want to create a APK file using the .DEPLOYPROJ file, nothing gets done, as it seems that none of the variables required for the build file is set.

Has anyone one done this?

Regards
Stiaan

Comments

  1. /sub - and as much as I like Final Builder, I can't afford it right now (use it at a clients on their project). Would be great to know how to do this from the command line, to embed into something like Jenkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you posted as I go along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry

    This is what I was missing!

    Much appreciated friend! I will try as soon as possible!

    Regards
    Stiaan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment