riddles, what component that I've used for this vcl chat layout?


riddles, what component that I've used for this vcl chat layout?

Comments

  1. Looks nice and clean though. Is each bubble a separate instance of a control or is it a specialized list control?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little eye spies a "with". Pro tip: Eliminate withs from your code and save yourself from future troubles. Nice look on the control. Can it do variable height rows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars Fosdal hhhhhe, i know Mr.Lars. its okay.... thanks.
    yes it is,, did u mean is something like this? http://postimg.org/image/3waf7fi8x/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abdi Pranoto Yes, that's what I was thinking of. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice. What control is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious too. So - VCL component, check. Looks like FMX, check. (That's a good thing.) Unless it's a heavily customised standard component, like a custom-draw listbox, it's a new custom control. Is it one you wrote? What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. IMHO standard TListBox in custom draw mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment