Well I'll be a son of a -

Well I'll be a son of a -

I'm finally getting my feet wet with Seattle and I thought I would do some GetIt exploring - my first visit and I've got a question or two.

Lo and behold I see some favorites:

VirtualTree - is this the same as VirtualTreeView originally created by Mike Lischke?

Along with that I see MustangPeak VirtualShellTools and EasyListView Has anyone here used these? I'm assuming since they are listed in GetIt they are functional in Seattle?

What do they mean source-only

What is TurboPack

What are some of your favorites?

Comments

  1. Aw jeez, all I need do is click on  "Click here to go to the product homepage'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turbo pack is the name for Embarcadero sponsored open source components. Many of them based upon Turbo Power controls - hence the name.

    I'm not sure about source only. I think it'll install directly into the IDE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steve Maughan I'm excited to see them. I sort of knew VirtualTreeView was still around but I had thought the Mustangpeak components were abandoned/taken over by Jam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick Hughes VST is actually maintained by Jam-Software! However for GetIT Embarcadero created an own repo with a copy. JAM-Software contributed VST to the Delphinus Packagemanager :)

    https://github.com/Memnarch/Delphinus
    https://github.com/Virtual-TreeView/Virtual-TreeView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment