What's the normal response time for Embarcadero customer support?
What's the normal response time for Embarcadero customer support?
I've submitted a case last Sunday but haven't had any response yet.
Also, I can't access the case status because it requires a login which apparently is not accessible with my EDN account credentials.
I've submitted a case last Sunday but haven't had any response yet.
Also, I can't access the case status because it requires a login which apparently is not accessible with my EDN account credentials.
Thanks all for your tips and suggestions!
ReplyDeleteJust 3 minutes before Jeroen posted his message, I finally received the mesage from EMB that my issue has been solved. And indeed, I am now able to register and use Delphi again. So Marco, you're off the hook :-).
Sigh.
Reinier Sterkenburg If that was platinum support, I'd hate to see lead or iron support.
ReplyDeleteWell, to be honest, what I heard was Platnum support.
ReplyDeleteI was also told that on Monday, they switched to a new CRM system and that may have been the cause of some delay. They should be back to 'standard response times' now.