When I try and bring up the getit package manager in Delphi 10 Seattle, I get the following error :

When I try and bring up the getit package manager in Delphi 10 Seattle, I get the following error :

Error reading SearchingImg.Picture.Data: Invalid GIF Signature

Anybody seen this?

Comments

  1. Can't confirm. It's working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that either. Does it happen immediately when showing the dialog, or when the window has loaded / showing specific categories etc? I ask because I wonder if it's caused by a faulty logo for one of the packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The package manager doesn't show. Don't know what it looks like. Error message is the first thing that shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very odd. I can't reproduce :/ What's the call stack in the IDE's error dialog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't check that. I will tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe have a look on Delphinius (https://github.com/Memnarch/Delphinus) from Alexander Benikowski

    ReplyDelete
  7. Problem is something to do with our build process. Getit package manager is ok on first install. After setting up the build process, it stops working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. on another note, the reason I wanted the Getit package manager to get Codesite Express. But it's not there. Where do I get Codesite Express?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steven Camilleri What is your build process? If it breaks GetIt, sounds like something worth filing as a bug in QP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to find out what it is. I suspect it has something to do with changing paths or environment variables.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment