First, I already put in .obj file (a rocket) to my 3d form and i can move it with my scroll bar there, then I want to move a servo with my scroll bar too. So when I move the scroll bar, the rocket and the servo will move (please look at the picture). But the problem i don't know several step to connect my scroll bar to arduino and send it the data too (the moving scroll bar).


First, I already put in .obj file (a rocket) to my 3d form and i can move it with my scroll bar there, then I want to move a servo with my scroll bar too. So when I move the scroll bar, the rocket and the servo will move (please look at the picture). But the problem i don't know several step to connect my scroll bar to arduino and send it the data too (the moving scroll bar).
- My first question is where i need to place the comport? in vcl form/ 3d form? in my project i still place it in vcl form.
-the second is, how to write the code in comport to connect and send the data to arduino. If the delphi receive a data from arduino I still can do this, but now the delphi need to send the data to arduino, so the servo will be moved.
-I am just a newbie in delphi, so I am sorry to ask many things here. I need to finish this project, so I need everyone help. Thanks.

Comments

  1. If there is a com port involved, you need to support the com protocol used on the Arduino side. Study the Arduino docs, and the TComPort examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i already saw the example, but that was about led, in my problem i have 3 scroll bar in 3d form that need to connect with comport and arduino. Sorry, but where i need to put the TComPort? in vcl form or 3d form? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, just drop it on your form, just like the sample app

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment