I need your help!

I need your help!

Hi All I have a very strange problem with my Android-App since we have changed to lollypop release. The app runs under IOS and Android very well. Now I have recompiled the app and Android doesn't run, it's crashed between create and show event forms. I get the exception message "segmentation fault 11" and then "access violation ..." I work with Android version 5.0.1 and 5.1.1 / Android SDK 22 and 23 / Delphi Seattle update 1. Do anybody have an idea what is wrong? I'm very helpless. Thanks for your help.

Comments

  1. Christian Knecht Sounds like a pretty specific location for an unlocatable problem to me. Good luck with your further inverstigation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all we could solve the problem. We have the unidac connection replaced by Firedac. Now the Android SQLight connection is running.
    I thank you all for your help, hints and tips. Have a nice weekend. Christian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment