Apparently Delphi 10.1 Berlin no longer supports iOS 7.1, which is a problem for me as a number of my users are still on iPhone 4.

Apparently Delphi 10.1 Berlin no longer supports iOS 7.1, which is a problem for me as a number of my users are still on iPhone 4.

I've changed the min version in the linker settings to 7.0, which allows it to install but it terminates before launching the main form without an error (basic app, empty form).
I assume this is deliberately coded within the FMX framework somewhere. Does anyone here know how to work around this to get a Berlin app running on iOS 7.1?

Thanks!

Comments

  1. got the problem today, XCode 7 do not provide iOS 7.1 SDK...the iPhoneOS7.1.SDK file is easy to find, but I can't get it work under XCode nor under Delphi (Import button let me select the local file but it still try to connect to the Mac)

    Any clue ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum...can't just replace the SDK

    ld: file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x6C 0x69 0x62 0x69 0x63 0x6F 0x6E 0x76 0x2E 0x32 0x2E 0x34 0x2E 0x30 0x2E 0x64 ) which is not the architecture being linked (armv7): C:\Users\Execute\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS7.1.sdk/usr/lib/libiconv.dylib for architecture armv7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul TOTH I think you're on a losing battle here, I tried everything I could think of but parts of the FMX framework uses iOS 8+ only code

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment