Hello Folks, I just uploaded a new version of the Delphi IDE Colorizer (DIC) plugin with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin. For more info check the blog post https://theroadtodelphi.com/2016/05/27/dic-supports-rad-studio-10-1-berlin/

Hello Folks, I just uploaded a new version of the Delphi IDE Colorizer (DIC) plugin with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin. For more info check the blog post https://theroadtodelphi.com/2016/05/27/dic-supports-rad-studio-10-1-berlin/
https://theroadtodelphi.com/2016/05/27/dic-supports-rad-studio-10-1-berlin/

Comments

  1. Rodrigo Ruz I' using a modified version based on a very very early version of your plugin to *enlarge font sizes* for editor tabs and object inspector, worked quite good. Does your new version allow me to change only the font typeface/size for various parts of the IDE, *without* changing the background colors? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwin Yip, sorry but not changes related to the font size are included on this version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to get some of your works... Mirror #1 doesn't works for me :( I have IDE Theme Editor, so I've tried to get "update", that also doesn't work for me (Socket Error 10054) . So I get it from Mirror #2 but it seems that this is not an actual Build (it is 1.90.4.30, but on screenshot is 1.90.5.10 ). :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasimir Ivanov, I just updated the mirror #2. Please try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rodrigo Ruz Thank you! I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I need help in Delphi Can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, downloaded 1.90.5.10 from elsewhere.
    I deleted some bright themes and then I went to the last item. When I delete the last theme I got an AV:

    "Error deleting theme message : Access violation at address 0057AA00 in module 'DITE.exe'. Read of address 00000004 : trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nándor Kiss, please use the issue page of the project to report this https://github.com/RRUZ/delphi-ide-theme-editor/issues

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment