Hi all

Hi all
I'm having a problem with FMX TListView in Delphi 10.1 when applying styles. It works find when the stylebook is first applied on app launch, but my users have the option of changing to a Dark theme, which switched the TStyleBook on the form.
This worked fine in XE 8 but in 10 Seattle and 10.1, it doesn't refresh the TListView background colour, so ends up with white-on-white until the users close the app.
I've tried calling NeedStyleLookup and ApplyStyleLookup on the TListView to force it but still nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how I can refresh my TListViews after switching stylebook?

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Just a note - it's worth making a tiny app that reproduces this and adding it to QP: quality.embarcadero.com Hopefully it will then be fixed in the next release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed David's advice. A reproduced version has been submitted with a bug report here https://quality.embarcadero.com/browse/RSP-14953

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, voted. No harm including a couple of screenshots (before, expected, actual after) either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment