I really want to thanks David Millington, Bruno Fierens and all the guys which shared information about plugins development and info about how to extend the IDE.

I really want to thanks David Millington, Bruno Fierens and all the guys which shared information about plugins development and info about how to extend the IDE.
My first steps in this area wouldn't be successful without your help.
Your help and that of the community!

For now I use only standart or made by me components and the IDE(Berlin) works fine, fast and really better than my expectations.

Also... I want to say something (although sometimes I am too critical for bugs) - according to me this is the best version of Delphi till now. I really really like to work with "Berlin". It is just cool.

Comments

  1. You're very welcome. There are people who've written much more than me - David Hoyle is one (he even put together a book recently collecting his blog posts, http://www.davidghoyle.co.uk/WordPress/?page_id=1110) and Bruno Fierens's whitepaper was invaluable when I learned as well.

    I'm interested: what are you writing, to extend the IDE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Millington Yes without the help of the community it is not possible for novice as me to build something meaningful. For now I just do experiments with the technology. The final result will be most probably for internal use in my office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment