I'm testing the FMX TTabControl of Delphi to see if I can get it to work nicely on Android and iOS. I have a few tabs, which each having a TListView and I'd like to change tabs by swiping sideways in the same way as Android's app store does it.

I'm testing the FMX TTabControl of Delphi to see if I can get it to work nicely on Android and iOS. I have a few tabs, which each having a TListView and I'd like to change tabs by swiping sideways in the same way as Android's app store does it.

Apparently you can do that with gestures, but I'm looking for a solution where the user can already see the tab scrolling during the swipe. The effect I'm looking at is the same as if I'd add three TListViews on a TScrollBox. However, all the vertical swipes would scroll the TListView and all the horizontal swipes would go to the TScrollBox.

Does anyone know of a tabcontrol, which would already do that or alternatively know how to prevent the sideways scrolling of the TScrollbox when the user has started to scroll the TListView?

Comments

  1. TTMSFMXPageSlider is a bit what I'm looking at, but not completely. The problem is not how to slide/animate to the next page/tab. It's more to let the user slide between pages/tabs visually. The moment I add a TListBox on a page this slider doesn't let me slide from one page to another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment