TMS Pack for FireMonkey v3.4 released with new TMSFMXTabSet and TMSFMXPageControl.


TMS Pack for FireMonkey v3.4 released with new TMSFMXTabSet and TMSFMXPageControl.
The TMS Pack for FireMonkey is our single-source fully cross platform feature-rich component set for desktop and mobile application development for Windows, Mac OS-X, iOS and Android

A trial version can be downloaded at: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp
TMS Pack for FireMonkey is also part of TMS Component Studio for FireMonkey: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxstudio.asp

Comments

  1. Juan C. Cilleruelo You should contact support at TMS, not post here.
    Ole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole Harald
    I'm contacting support all the days!!!!

    Because of this I knowing all the limitations of this component library.

    The first limitation is the documentation.

    And I know his forts: The question to support are answered very quicly. You should remake the question twice o more, but finally you can get a good answer.

    This don't solve the DOCUMENTATION problem. Of Course!! Because the support answers are going to miss out with the time, and a good REFERENCE can be queried every time you want.

    I think that the documentation of the product, should be part of the development plan. Can't be a thing to do later, because this means that "allways is going to be do later!!!".

    A product, and of course a very technical product like this, can't be called a good product if have a great lake like this. A poor documentation!!

    This is my opinion. And I think that this is the better place to express these opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juan C. Cilleruelo I also own several TMS libraries, so I totally understanding what you are talking about. Ole Harald I think what Juan said makes sense, documentation is a key for a development library/components, I think you should think it positively :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment