Hello

Hello,

I'm getting nuts on this....

I'm have a task liste (TObjectlist) bound to an TAdapterBindSource. I'm using the oncreateAdapter method to link my list this way :

procedure TfrmMain.adpTachesCreateAdapter(Sender: TObject;
var ABindSourceAdapter: TBindSourceAdapter);
begin
ABindSourceAdapter := TListBindSourceAdapter.Create(Self,
TCRMData.GetInstance.taches, False); // TCRMData.GetInstance.taches is an TObjectList
AssignAdapterEvents(ABindSourceAdapter, dgTaches); // this only assing events from my datagenerator to the new adapter
end;


At runtime, my listview correctly display all tasks. When I double click on a task, I display a form with controls linked to the adapter.

I can edit, and post on all records. I can cancel only ONCE and all new cancel calls will raise an EAccessViolation !

Here is the call stack

System.TObject.InheritsFrom(???)
System._IsClass($12435050,TBindSourceAdapterLinkImpl)
Data.Bind.ObjectScope.TBindSourceAdapter.Cancel
fmTache.TfrmTache.btnCancelClick($DCF9890)

As anyone any experience with bindings ? I don't see what I've done wrong !



Comments