Hi all

Hi all,

I know I have asked about this in the past and all your comments where very helpful but I am still struggling with how to manage custom components that can be used in designing forms.

So, say I have a control v1.0 installed and used in a project. Now, while I am developing v2.0 I want to test in in design-time. For testing purposes, I know I can create it in run-time and put it in a form but as some point I need to install it and test it in real design time. The moment I do this, it conflicts with the previous version. Moreover, I need to change the paths in the library folders.

When I want to go to my other project I uninstall v2.0 and re-install v1.0

It must be a simpler way, right? It can't be such an hassle.

So, what am I missing here?

Thanks

Comments

  1. Uwe Raabe and the compiler can use the project search path? regardless the platform I am compiling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwe Raabe I posted an suggestion in the Spaces page regarding this (BTW, how do I receive notifications from the Spaces)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if necessary you can have different search paths for each platform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment