Hi, guys

Hi, guys,
I used to do static-link my delphi dll by VS 2010 C# successfully without problem.

Recently I tested the same C# project VS 2015, it works inside IDE, but failed in run-time.

Any one got the same problem?

Further more, I then created a new clean, empty DLL, compile the C# project again in VS 2015 IDE, it shows error "...faulted with message: 'e0434352'...".

I can't trace into my delphi dll code, it always hangs after press "F7" to trace into "begin" of dllMain entry.

Can anyone help?

Clean DLL :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k8qipeaapfev3p/Clean%20DLL.rar?dl=0

C# Prj :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gezo7wxeda99s56/CSharp%20TestRvConverter.rar?dl=0

Comments

  1. Nobody can help without a simple repro

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Heffernan Actually nothing more but an empty, clean delphi dll project and a simple C# prj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel Lu Provide us with that, and someone might see the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sort of interop is an area I know well but I can't be bothered with off site links. This question belongs on Stack Overflow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with David Heffernan  make it a Stack Overflow question and ensure your source code is publicly readable somewhere (preferably on Stack Overflow or as a gist) with full build instructions (preferably outside the IDE with a batch file or something) showing it works in environment A and failing in environment B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeroen Wiert Pluimers​ No not as a gist. Directly in the question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I will try more to trace the code to figure out the reason. If failed, then make it a Stack Overflow question.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment