Hi I need some Help in Delphi can you help me, please drop me mail to jdslkrr@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Jude De Silva OK, now we've got something to work with.

    When this happens, I assume you're grabbing that from the debugger error popup?  (If not, reproduce it under the debugger and get to the point where it pops up.)

    Tell the debugger to Break, and look at the call stack.  You're probably several levels deep into database driver code.  Work your way down until you get to a point in your code where it's running a SQL query, and use the debugger tools (Evaluate (CTRL-F7) and Inspect (ALT-F5) are particularly useful here) to get the full text of the query that's being run.  It should be a property on whichever dataset or query component you're using.

    Copy/paste it to here and let's see if anything jumps out at us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude and I spoke offline and I gave him some help with the debugger to narrow down the error. It turns out that MS Access requires dates to be surrounded with # instead of quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment