Does anybody have a version of Delphi Detours (https://github.com/MahdiSafsafi/delphi-detours-library) that works with Delphi 2007? Version at the githib claims to work with D2007, but it doesn't compile as it uses few language extensions that were introduced after D2007.

Does anybody have a version of Delphi Detours (https://github.com/MahdiSafsafi/delphi-detours-library) that works with Delphi 2007? Version at the githib claims to work with D2007, but it doesn't compile as it uses few language extensions that were introduced after D2007.

I tried to make necessary changes but I ran into numerous internal compiler errors and decided to ask first ...
https://github.com/MahdiSafsafi/delphi-detours-library

Comments

  1. Tagging Mahdi Safsafi. I've never used it earlier than XE, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd try going back in the history a bit. You can see in the log when they started adding bits for fpc and d2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ondrej Kelle That was my idea too. Later today when I can find some time ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a lot of requests about supporting older Delphi release especially (Delphi 7).For the current version (v2) I'm not planning to support older releases, however, I welcome any pull request from the community. In the next version (v3) I will be more aware about this point. Primož Gabrijelčič if you need just to patch simple WinApi calls, you could use v1 (you can found it on the Tag repository) it works well under D7.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mahdi Safsafi thanks for the answer. Actually I also need VCL patching :( I'll try to make the current version work in D2007.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have delphi-detours-library that compiles on XE dose it help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I went on vacation first :) And I'm not sure whether I'll need to do that - maybe we'll be able to find the reason for slow behaviour (of the app I'm working on) on the XE3 side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment