Hi All
Hi All
I see that google maps now you need to get an API key
I was using this on my program (and intercpeting the mouse click to get the lat/long on the map)
is there some alternative?
wasnt there recently a post about someone who has developed a stand alone map?
thanks!
Brian
I see that google maps now you need to get an API key
I was using this on my program (and intercpeting the mouse click to get the lat/long on the map)
is there some alternative?
wasnt there recently a post about someone who has developed a stand alone map?
thanks!
Brian
http://www.helpandweb.com/ecmap/en/tecnativemap.htm is the native map.
ReplyDeletegot a api key for google maps (do I need to complete all the credentials ? (e,g domain name verification)? tried replacing the' '+
ReplyDeletewith '' but I get java script error after the map first displays in twebbrowser1
got it working..with out a api key even..replaced the first few lines with ' '+
ReplyDelete' '+
' '+
' '+
'