Hi All
Hi All
I need Advice i am doing School Software, i need to feed data for Students Exam Result Term wise ( 3 Terms) please advice it is better to keep 3 Table for Each Term or 1 Table for 3 Terms ?
Thanks
I need Advice i am doing School Software, i need to feed data for Students Exam Result Term wise ( 3 Terms) please advice it is better to keep 3 Table for Each Term or 1 Table for 3 Terms ?
Thanks
Jude De Silva Unless you're doing some type of RI against table 1, it is unnecessary. There are many resources on the internet to learn about general database design. I mention this because your questions are not Delphi specific, and it seems that you're trying to solve a homework assignment, for which this group is probably not an ideal resource.
ReplyDeleteshlomo abuisak I suggest a design that minimizes the chances of having to modify the database schema at a later date. Having said that, not enough information on this project has been given to actually propose a good design.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteKevin actually i am doing Delphi only, and database is SQL, this i am trying to do school where i study, basically this school management software where the need to keep the records of student and there exam result, attendance, other thing i am not a pro in Delphi , still learner, even SQL i learn by my self, hope you now understand what i am doing