Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 05, 2016 Hi. How could I disable code folding for class completion? I prefer to have all parameters in a line than folded. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Nick HodgesJuly 5, 2016 at 2:49 PMSet your right margin to 1024ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPiotr AntoniakJuly 5, 2016 at 2:53 PMNick Hodges I did... but some time ago I disabled 'Visible right margin' option and it did not work for me ;) Thanks :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAgustin OrtuJuly 5, 2016 at 3:30 PM/subReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid HeffernanJuly 5, 2016 at 4:46 PMThat's not folding. That's wrapping.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHans Lavdal JakobsenJuly 5, 2016 at 11:54 PMSome plugins also have a right margin setting, so be sure to increase the right margin everywhere. For example both MMX and CnPack has a right margin setting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPiotr AntoniakJuly 12, 2016 at 4:14 PMDavid Heffernan You are right. My fault ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Set your right margin to 1024
ReplyDeleteNick Hodges I did... but some time ago I disabled 'Visible right margin' option and it did not work for me ;) Thanks :)
ReplyDelete/sub
ReplyDeleteThat's not folding. That's wrapping.
ReplyDeleteSome plugins also have a right margin setting, so be sure to increase the right margin everywhere. For example both MMX and CnPack has a right margin setting.
ReplyDeleteDavid Heffernan You are right. My fault ;)
ReplyDelete