I just released a new version on Life32 with source code. https://github.com/JBontes/Life32 This version is built using XE7, but it should compile with anything above D7.
I just released a new version on Life32 with source code. https://github.com/JBontes/Life32 This version is built using XE7, but it should compile with anything above D7.
Feel free to play around with it.
It's an app I wrote many moons ago, but I lost access when the HD containing the source crashed. I recently used Encase on a backup disc and managed to get most of the code back. Because I had a SVN (on the same disk) I was able to reconstitute pretty much the full source and just needed to add a few tweaks to get it working in Win7.
Feel free to play around with it.
It's an app I wrote many moons ago, but I lost access when the HD containing the source crashed. I recently used Encase on a backup disc and managed to get most of the code back. Because I had a SVN (on the same disk) I was able to reconstitute pretty much the full source and just needed to add a few tweaks to get it working in Win7.
Jeroen Wiert Pluimers
ReplyDeleteThat's odd, it works perfect from my location.
Intermitted outages are a github thing though (let's call it a 'feature':)
Link works for me too
ReplyDeleteThe github outage appeared to be a short but hefty one.
ReplyDelete