I try to compile my project for android. The project uses Spring4D and works fine under win32.


I try to compile my project for android. The project uses Spring4D and works fine under win32.

When I try to compile it under android I have a problem with compilation of Spring.Collections.Lists unit.

Compilator error:
[DCC Error] Spring.Collections.Lists.pas(269): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'Event<>'
[DCC Fatal Error] Spring.Collections.Base.pas(2310): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'Spring.Collections.Extensions.pas'

I attach a screenshot of my Delphi XE7.

Please show me the way.

Comments

  1. By the way, I tryed it with Spring4D 1.1.3 and 1.2 with the same result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Matveev 1.1.x cannot have that issue since it does not contain TObservableList. Looks like I put a type in there that we don't have on the nextgen compiler and did not test it (1.2 is still unreleased though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stefan Yes, I checked out to 1.1.4 and it works now. Compiled under Android. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment