It often happens to me that the Delphi code editor loses focus (caused by something I haven't been able to figure out) and the cursor ends up either in the project manager or in the combobox for selecting the desktop. Is that some peculiarity of my installation(s) or a widely known problem?

It often happens to me that the Delphi code editor loses focus (caused by something I haven't been able to figure out) and the cursor ends up either in the project manager or in the combobox for selecting the desktop. Is that some peculiarity of my installation(s) or a widely known problem?

(It's not me touching the touchpad, in case you're wondering. There is no touchpad.)

Comments

  1. And I've not found a non-mouse way to get the focus back to the editor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit unrelated..but I actually had a focus problem just now..but it was actually for all programs running..the focus was being take away every second...I had to restart windows 10 ...weird...anyone seen that before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like we should look for a pattern of installed plugins. It can as well be an external program running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some IDE "take me to..." hotkey that you're pressing by mistake? The keys next to Alt-tab, Shift-ins, Ctrl-C, sort of thing, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I use xe4 and sometimes this happen to me. I couldn't figure out why it happens either. I use all the common plugins, with some system-hacking external tools.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment