Just for the fun of it... today I received from somebody this question:
Just for the fun of it... today I received from somebody this question:
"I need to generate a 2.4GHz signal to be transmitted and read the reflection of this same signal.
Can I do it with your Signal Lab component for delphi?
Can it be run in a smartphone?"
:-D Would be cool if it was possible :-) Maybe when we have 200 THz processors... with 30 GHz FSB...
"I need to generate a 2.4GHz signal to be transmitted and read the reflection of this same signal.
Can I do it with your Signal Lab component for delphi?
Can it be run in a smartphone?"
:-D Would be cool if it was possible :-) Maybe when we have 200 THz processors... with 30 GHz FSB...
Switch on WiFi and send a message to 127.0.0.1
ReplyDeleteUwe Raabe This is a really good one :-D
ReplyDeletehttp://hackaday.com/2016/01/31/tv-transmitter-uses-esp8266/
ReplyDeleteThat would be cool. If someone does want to buy a single board computer that has an RF generation and decoding chip that is capable of working up into the Gigahertz range, and then program that to do what they wanted, that sort of thing is getting to be doable.
ReplyDeleteThe HackRF kickstarter and others have shown some really interesting SDR capabilities.